Edmonton House For Sale Under $900,000
This beautiful 2 storey house located at 1606 Adamson Close, Edmonton was built in 2013 in the area known as Allard Community, the newest and the southernmost neighborhood in Edmonton. The community of Allard is part of the Heritage Valley.
4 bedroom 3200+ total sqft home is perfect for the family. Some of the main features of this house are listed below:
- 3200 sq ft of living space, including fully finished basement
Main – 1232 sq.ft.
Second – 1172 sq.ft.
Basement – 775 sq.ft.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3-1/2 Bathrooms
- Great room, Family room, Den/Office
- Fully finished basement with one bedroom and full bathroom
- Separate storage room in the basement (next to the utility room)
- 5 pcs en-suite with double vanity, jet-tab and double sided gas fireplace
- 2 gas Fireplaces (master bedroom and living room)
- In floor heating in the basement and on the main floor
- 3 zones premium heating system (Carrier)
- Ceramic tiles and exotic Jatoba hardwood floors throughout the house (Jatoba is the 2nd hardest type of hardwood), no carpets
- Granite countertops
- Wall oven/microwave combo, electric cook top in the kitchen
- Rough in for build in vacuum and air condition
- Triple attached garage with a drain
- stomped concrete driveway
- Covered deck with glass railing
- Covered balcony off the master bedroom
- All windows are triple glazed with 2 panes of LE glass and Argon gas in 2 cavities
- All exterior doors are fiberglass
- Custom made 2″ blinds
- House is fully fenced and professionally landscaped
- Magnificent view of the creek ravine from your deck
- 5 minutes drive to Anthony Henday, 10 minutes drive to South Common or Windermere
The asking price is $860,000.00 or the best offer. For more information or to book the viewing, please contact us here or call 780-233-2396.